Good2Go Auto Insurance With Low Down Payments
Good2Go was founded in 2011 and specializes in minimum insurance. They are based in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, with offices in Florida and Georgia, and are insured in many states in the United States.
In December 2016, a group of insurance companies came together to close the deal as Good2Go Auto Insurance. Its parent company, American Independent Companies, has more than 25 years of experience in the insurance industry.
Good2Go insurance may offer its customers the basics of coverage, but that does not mean basic coverage is guaranteed. The telephone lines for claims and customer service are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 1 All About Good2Go Auto Insurance
- 1.1 Good2Go Car Insurance with Low Deposit
- 1.2 Best Good2Go Discount Offers
- 1.3 Good2Go Auto Insurance Reviews
- 1.4 Pros and Cons of Good2Go Auto Insurance
- 1.5 Who really has the lowest car insurance rates?
- 1.6 Is Good2Go insurance legit?
- 1.7 Can I get car insurance without paying a deposit?
- 1.8 Who has the cheapest online car insurance?
- 1.9 Who has the cheapest car insurance for seniors?
All About Good2Go Auto Insurance
Good2Go trains its agents to fully explain your coverage so you know exactly where your money is going. Good2Go also provide insurance coverage for high risk drivers and for those who are newly get license.
If you don’t mind all the bells and whistles and just want enough coverage to stay legal, you’ve come to the right place. Good2Go keeps its prices down by keeping its costs down.
In addition to their competitive rewards, customers can take advantage of a number of discounts. Still in school?
Do you own your home? Clean driving recording? These are just a few of the incredible discounts.
Although the basics are their specialty, you can opt for higher coverage. Good2Go optionally offers 24-hour towing and breakdown assistance 365 days a year. You can also add collision and full coverage to your policy.
Good2Go Car Insurance with Low Deposit
The best things of Good2Go insurance is the prices are guaranteed for 12 months so you don’t have to worry about your premium increasing after just 6 months.
Moreover Good2Go’s claims and customer service lines are open 7 days a week for handle there customers quarys. Lastly Good2Go is accredited by the Better Business Bureau and has an A rating.
Best Good2Go Discount Offers
There are multiple discounts that offers by Good2Go. These are:
- Defensive driver course: If you are over 55 years old and have taken a voluntary course, you can save up to 20%.
- Homeowners: Get up to 20% off your premium when you own your own home.
- Good student: Good grades deserve recognition, so you can save up to 30% with Good2Go.
- Paid in full: Pay your premium in advance and save up to 15%
Multi-vehicle: insure more than one vehicle with Good2Go and save up to 35%.
- Good driver: accident free? No tickets? Receive a discount of up to 40% on your premium.
Good2Go Auto Insurance Reviews
If you look at the Good2Go auto insurance reviews, you can see that customers have left negative comments and complaints on the company’s BBB page.
Many of these reviews relate to delays and inefficient communication. Unfortunately, we couldn’t find any positive Good2Go insurance reviews from customers.
While this can cast a bad light on the company, keep in mind that the people who leave reviews were most of the time unhappy with their service. Just because we couldn’t find positive reviews doesn’t mean that all customers are unhappy with their customer service.
Pros and Cons of Good2Go Auto Insurance
We have rated Good2Go car insurance with 3.0 stars. High-risk drivers and drivers who only want to meet the minimum government requirements for car insurance should consider getting a quote.
However, the lack of a rating for Good2Go’s financial strength, as well as negative customer ratings suggest that there are much better options for auto insurance.
Who really has the lowest car insurance rates?
- USAA is the cheapest auto insurance and has the lowest auto insurance rates in the country.
- Geico is the second cheapest car insurance.
- Good2Go Auto Insurance With Low Down Payments.
Is Good2Go insurance legit?
The company has been accredited by the BBB since 2015, but currently has a D rating. Unlike most major auto insurance companies, Good2Go does not currently have an AM Best financial strength rating. A high financial strength rating indicates a company’s ability to pay claims.
Can I get car insurance without paying a deposit?
No deposit car insurance refers to a policy that allows you to pay monthly. It is not possible to take out car insurance without having to pay money beforehand. You have to pay at least the first month’s rate for your policy, but you are then fully insured.
Who has the cheapest online car insurance?
USAA, Progressive, and State Farm are the three cheapest auto insurance companies whose policies are available online.
Who has the cheapest car insurance for seniors?
On average, Geico had the cheapest motor insurance tariffs for seniors across all postcodes.